What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is based on ancient Taoist theories of qi and blood flow through the acupuncture meridians.
In this context, qi refers to dynamic movement in the body e.g. the movement of blood in the body, or the
movement of bioelectrical stimulation from the spinal cord and brain out to the muscles in the periphery of the body.
What can Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs treat?
Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs are safe and effective. They are
especially helpful, when used together, to treat many internal complaints including, but not limited to,
the following items:
- Acute and Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Back, Neck and Shoulder pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Cold and flu
- Digestive Disorders, Hepatitis
- Fatigue and general malaise
- Gynecological Syndromes including Infertility
- High blood pressure
- Menopause, menstrual problems
- Morning sickness
- Muscle Weakness or Cramping
- Repetitive Stress Injury Syndromes
- Sinus Problems
- Stress relief, anxiety, depression
- Substance addiction, detoxification
- and more...