What About Chinese Herbs?
Chinese herbs can, certainly, be used by themselves, but are traditionally used in combination with acupuncture. Together,
they make an outstanding therapeutic combination. Chinese herbal formulas are carefully chosen combinations consisting
of numerous Chinese herbs designed to treat the client's symptoms and overall body constitution. Prescribing by formula,
rather than a just one or two herbs, allows the herbalist to guide the formula to specific areas of the body, and to add
herbs to enhance each other's effects. The Chinese Herbal formula will continue to be changed to reflect the condition of
the client until symptoms are alleviated.
What can Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs treat?
Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs are safe and effective. They are
especially helpful, when used together, to treat many internal complaints including, but not limited to,
the following items:
- Acute and Chronic Pain Syndromes
- Back, Neck and Shoulder pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Cold and flu
- Digestive Disorders, Hepatitis
- Fatigue and general malaise
- Gynecological Syndromes including Infertility
- High blood pressure
- Menopause, menstrual problems
- Morning sickness
- Muscle Weakness or Cramping
- Repetitive Stress Injury Syndromes
- Sinus Problems
- Stress relief, anxiety, depression
- Substance addiction, detoxification
- and more...